In the game “Unfinished Case of Holmes” the players will be transported to Victorian era London and will go on an unforgettable journey full of challenging riddles and mysteries with the mission to complete an investigation of a mysterious death started but not finished by Sherlock Holmes. It is a mixture of an interactive computer game and a detective story with real objects pieces of evidence that survived over time.
There are two versions of the game: Expert and Standard mode. The expert mode is with less tips and suitable for people with more experience with Escape Room games. Please select the version suitable for your level.
This version is a standard mode.
How it works?
- The game works on digital devices. The digital game is mainly used to get instructions and to enter the solutions to the questions
- The rest of the game takes place with real objects (it’s not a card game!)
- You can buy the game as a download online or as a finished package on Amazon
- Game duration 90-120 min
- The online game has to be prepared: no solutions will be revealed! You can join other players in the game!
- Similar to the escape rooms concept the game can be played once
- Can be played again by other players
What is required?
- Preparation time: ~15 min for Amazon version or ~45 min for the download version
- Internet access
- Registration on our portal www.idventure.de, App and game download
- For the online version: color printer, scissors, glue.
- Curiosity, fun, “out of the box” thinking
It is possible to play the game in several modes:
- As one team (Standard mode)
- Against the time
- Multiple team competition mode: additional game sets required which you can print with no additional cost
We wish you an unforgettable experience with the game!